>

Sunday, November 27, 2016

One last procrastination session.

I have papers to write, but why on earth would I let a little thing like the page requirements that rival Moby Dick keep me from blogging? A person has to be able to prioritize. Right?

I'm almost done with the school part of school. Next semester I will be working at an internship that takes the place of all of my classes, so these papers that I'm putting off are the last "homework" I need to do for my bachelors degree. Can you believe it? Neither can I. It feels like I've been at this forever, yet only for a minute.

I'm excited and nervous and SO excited. But also nervous.

My internship is at the state legislature. I have to wear nylons. It seems like the reward for going to college should be that you never ever have to wear nylons, but apparently that's not how it goes.

Ok. That's it. I'm going to get back to the homework, but with any luck you guys, in a couple of weeks I will be DONE homeworking,,,maybe forever,,,super weird, right?

No comments:

 
>