>

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Woe and gloom and clowns and pokemon...

It's rough at there right now, eh? I don't know about you, but I am so worn out from election talk that I can hardly think about it anymore. Or at least I wish I could not think about it anymore. Sadly it is EVERYWHERE. The worst part is not our candidates (although, I think we can agree they are not the greatest), the worst part is how we are speaking to each other and behaving online...and lots of times, in person. Guys! Cut it out!!! Let's focus on real problems.

Like scary clowns.

I'm sorry. I can't even take them seriously. If a clown tried to rob me I would be laughing too hard, I would offer them my therapist phone number, because honestly, if that's the best you can do as a criminal...

Anyhow...I don't know why, but this made me laugh.



Let's all try to cheer up, K?

No comments:

 
>