>

Monday, August 8, 2016

PVD


What does it mean when it takes a 10 days to recover from a 7 day vacation? We had the BEST time, and we haven't really been back to 10 days, so hopefully it will not really take that long to recover, but I have been SO tired since we got home that 4 days have felt like 10.

I'm pretty sure I have Post Vacation Depression, either that or I've been watching too much Olympic coverage, because, ugh, the weeping. It comes out of nowhere. But it could be exhaustion and pre-back to school anxiety.

Good grief Charlie Brown!

Why do I even bother trying to pin down what is causing me to feel the feelings? You'd think by now I would just figure it's part of my process. Or ALL of my process.

Anyway, I'm going to try REALLY hard to write about our trip this week so I don't forget all of the good stuff.

I just need to take a nap first.

No comments:

 
>