>

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

All the rest part 2

At this rate it's going to take me 6 months to recap a 1 week vacation, but for the sake of posterity I shall soldier on.
The fourth day of our trip was Busch Gardens day! So we got up SUPER early and headed out. 
On the way we stopped for gas and found the best little store EVER. Bubble gum cigarettes AND butter rum LifeSavers!!! 
Our kids had never seen bubble gum cigarettes before, so naturally we took about a photo albums worth of "smoking" pictures. By the time we all started singing along to Come On Eileen, I was thinking we could call it a day and skip the amusement park. Unfortunately the rest of my thrill seeking party did not agree. 
Way in the back there, you can see the roller coasters from MILES away. I honestly have never seen so many LONG and TALL roller coasters. It was a fun day, but early on I remembered that I am old and my heart cannot take so much "fun".
Nate and Eli, however are not old. They let me take this shot of them, then they left us (in the dust) and went off to see how many heartstopping rides they could fit in before lunch.
I could write a lot more, but the gist of it is, we had a super good time at Busch Gardens. I felt like for the ages of our kids it was more fun than Disneyland, and it was a million times cleaner and more family friendly than Six Flags. We would definitely go back. 



No comments:

 
>