>

Sunday, June 5, 2016

We can't all be cheery princesses...

Gosh! Can you believe that last post? What a whiner I can be sometimes, huh? It's okay. I told myself to get over it (which ALWAYS works), then I stopped drinking smoothies 3 times a day (which, amazingly made quite a difference in my attitude).

A couple of weeks ago, a well meaning friend who knows I like to listen to podcasts, texted me a recommendation of a life coaching podcast she really enjoyed and thought I might want to check out. Listen, as far as I'm concerned life coaching and smoothie cleanses belong on the same list, but I'm really trying to be open minded so I downloaded the first episode and gave it a listen. Before long I found that I was taking notes...OF THINGS I WANTED TO MAKE FUN OF LATER!!! Which I believe proves beyond a shadow of a doubt I actually NEED a life coach. I think some of us are meant to be centered, and some of us are meant to be sarcastic jerks. It's the circle of life.

And with that in mind, here are couple of great things I read/saw this week....

This little girl is AWESOME!! Her dance class had a "Princess Day", and she showed up dressed as a hot dog. Take THAT Cinderella!!


And here is a video not about me...but actually TOTALLY about me.




No comments:

 
>