>

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

So, I'm a little cranky. Big deal. Get off my back!

I'm annoyed. I won't say about what, because the list is LONG, and actually not very specific. Every single thing in the world seems to be driving me nuts lately. I can't explain it. None of the things are really awful but I'm walking around like its a terrible no good very bad day everyday and I'm telling you what...I need to shake it off!!

To make matters worse I decided to do a stupid smoothie "cleanse" this week. I've always hated the idea of cleanses, but my daughter asked me if I would do one with her, and I really do eat horribly so I thought, why not? Um, I'll tell you why not! Because I hate everything right now, and not being able to eat a candy bar for dinner is kinda not helping AT ALL. I would quit, but you know me, I'm no quitter!! I can suffer along like nobodies business!

Anyway, that's about it around here. I'm gonna go see if I can find some small children to growl at.


No comments:

 
>