>

Friday, June 12, 2015

I always say, mocking your children online is the most sincere way of showing affection...

...or something like that.

A few weeks ago, I'm sitting at work, minding my own business, when I get this text....



I've learned that at times like these, you can either cry and feel like a parental failure, or laugh and figure, "it is what it is". In the past I've been more likely to go with the first option, but you know what? I'm too tired. She's the 5th child, and I'm done. EXHAUSTED YO!!

I'm mean, how terrible can person feel when they find out they are failing, knowing that they haven't done their homework "pretty much this whole quarter"?.

Here's to summer school and learning things the hard way!! Woo Hoo!!!


1 comment:

lori.huffaker said...

The last kids!! Here's to being too exhausted to really care. This could have been a text from Jaxon..especially the deep regret and the offering up of a prized possession prior to being asked to do so. Do they think we are fools? You are right!! Hooray for summer school and natural consequences, they are the best!!

 
>