>

Saturday, December 6, 2014

A post where I unsuccessfully use a lot of ... and / in an effort to save time.

This is going to have to be quick because I have a million (and one) things to do today, but I'm trying super hard to perfect my procrastination skills, so...tada!!

I love/hate the holiday season. Buying crap no one needs and living up to all of the unreasonable exceptions I have for myself, blech! And Christmas parties...who needs em?? The holidays are the WORST for those of us who don't like to see/talk to/touch other people. On the other hand, the lights, the music, Bing Crosby and Danny F-ing Kaye?? Can one ever get too much of those things? I think not! And peppermint flavored EVERYTHING! DUDES!!? Heck ya!

School is almost done for the semester, which makes me happy and sad (my inability to pick one emotion to feel is just as annoying for me as it is for you...and my husband, so just know that, okay).
I'm happy because the stress of work/life/school gets to be a bit much, but sad because as dorky and nerdy as it sounds, I really LOVE school and learning. I am a dorky nerd. Recently I was sending a text message and I typed fork, but my phone changed it to dork. Which was what I actually intended to type. My phone knows me too well. Which is a spooky topic for a different day.

Ok. For reals y'all, I have to go. Have a holly jolly weekend!!

p.s. it took me 45 minutes to write these 2 and half paragraphs, this does not bode well for the 6 page paper I have been putting off all week.

No comments:

 
>