>

Monday, June 9, 2014

She took that whole "9 lives" thing a little too seriously.


I figured you've probably all been wondering, because really what else do you have to do besides think about my and my life, so I thought I would give you an update on our cat situation.

The time finally came a couple of weeks ago when we had to take poor old Tiger to the vet and end things.  

It was a hard choice to make, but in addition to all of the geriatric cat things she'd been doing for months she had also started falling off of furniture and trying to make leaps that she no longer had the balance, or the judgment, to land and I was worried she was going to hurt herself. The vet said she was probably the oldest cat he'd ever seen and that we were doing the right thing, I still feel like a killer. It's dumb, probably, to get so emotional over a cat that wasn't even really very nice but I did anyway.

No comments:

 
>