>

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is it weird that I'm excited for summer school?

Pretty weird probably.

I feel like I've just been killing time the last couple of weeks, it's hard to go from being super busy to only medium busy, so yesterday, when I realized the instructor for my history class had posted the textbook information and the first few assignments online, I was almost giddy.

My kids are going to be happy too. I've been filling my free time with cleaning the house. I've heard, "Is the president coming to visit?" More times than I can count in the last 2 weeks. (That's their favorite line when they feel I'm cleaning too thoroughly. Heaven forbid we clean just simply so WE don't catch typhoid from the crap stuck to the inside of the microwave.)

Anyhow. I said all that to say this, I like school. I do. Even the parts that bring out my special extra crazy side.

No comments:

 
>