>

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Todo los dias

I found this cryptically titled post in my draft file. No post, just a title. I have no idea what I intended to write about, obviously something cultural...or chihuahuas. Obviously.

It seems that it is sinus/allergy/my head is not going to explode it's just going to make me wish it would season, which is AWESOME!! I think we can all agree that the opportunity to have a smashing week long headache is something everyone can make time for, right? It's killing me. I've had a couple of people recommend the Neti pot but just typing "neti pot" makes me gag a little so I don't feel like I'm really a candidate for that type of treatment. I prefer to ingest gallons of over the counter medicines and wait it out. Like the cavemen did.

How about this...sometimes the robots at Netflix recommends things based on my viewing history. I think it's pretty safe to say those robots have never seen Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Not that Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a bad movie, but the only similarity I can come up with between it and Fargo is mittens. And I don't know about you, but it's rare that I go on a mitten themed movie binge.


No comments:

 
>