>

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oh Gosh,

You know what? I don't want to complain. And I guess I'm not really complaining because I like being in school, I like it quite a lot, but going to school and working and trying to keep up with the laundry just doesn't leave time for blogging. I think I'm going to have to accept it.

I bought a little planner/notebook that I've been writing in everyday, just a few details, thinking that it would help me remember stuff, and I could maybe once a week write about that stuff. Sadly, it's not anything exciting enough to recycle here and mostly not even anything worth remembering....

1/5/14 Downton Abbey!!!
1/11/14 Ran errands. KY won
1/14/14 My math teacher is an ass
1/16/14 Math teacher might not be so bad
1/18/14 Went to bed early

What I'm getting at is, A.on paper my life looks a little pathetic, and B. if you're looking for fun and or funny, or even just content, I'm not sure I can help you out right now.

ps~ I don't even want to know what it says about my ego that I think I need to make this announcement to the 3 people who read this stupid blog, one of whom is my mother. Sheesh.

No comments:

 
>