>

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm sure you've been wondering how I spend my free time.

My weekend was SUPER exciting. 
 I spent Friday evening reading about the economy.
You're jealous, I'm sure. It's just as uplifting as you are imagining. 
One laugh after another. 
Saturday I got up early and went to the gym, I haven't been getting there as often as I'd like so I was feeling really good about going...then...on the way home, well, I drove by the donut place, and well, I haven't been getting there as often as I'd like either. Counter productive I know, but what are you gonna do?
After my nutrious breakfast I has some errands to run. That's when I came across this gem at Costo. Call me crazy but something about a Last Supper scene created from Legos doesn't seem "right". Am I over thinking it?
Also, there's a Holy Ghost Lego guy... 
He's not exactly what I expected. It kind bringsThe Great Pumpkin to mind if you ask me. 
Costco wasn't the only place with interesting stuff. 
Michael's has a wide selection of pet products, including Pet Perfume. Which is not, like, a super bad idea, I've been around a few dogs in my day who could use freshening up. (I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the perfumes allegedly smell like popular human scents. AWESOME! You and your dog can wear complimentary colognes!!)
That's about it, except for on Saturday evening we went out with some friends and saw All is Lost. Good holy cow. I don't even know what to say....except save your money. I really wanted to like it, but bless the hearts of everyone involved, it just didn't grab me.

No comments:

 
>