>

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yep. Another one of THOSE posts.

Warning~There's no theme to this post. I should probably change the name of the blog to Here Lie My 
Incoherent Thoughts. Enjoy.

My brain is spread pretty thin these days, I suppose it will be for the next few years. Which is great. For reals. I love being in school. It's pretty dorky how much I like learning stuff. Even dumb stuff. School is good, but it I'm definitely seeing my anxious tendencies amplified. Yesterday I had a math test that I was super stressed about (the grades of which have STILL not been posted...24 hours later...What up with that math teacher?!), math is so so hard for me. I just DO NOT GET IT, anyway, I was so worried all weekend and all morning yesterday, that when I got home I had a little breakdown and sobbed for like 20 minutes. 20 MINUTES! It was kind of embarrassing.

Today I have a Spanish test, you can just fill in the rest of this paragraph with all of those sentences I wrote up there about the math. GAH!! Spanish!! Aye carumba!

The other day I wore something that I had gotten on sale and I could not remember what I had actually paid for it. I knew the original price and the sale price and amount I told my husband it cost (Now there's a math problem for ya.), but they were all jumbled up in my head and I could not for the life of me remember what it really cost. That ever happen to you? Probably not.

I was going to post some pictures for my mom, but I've used up the 10 minutes I gave myself to blog writing about nonsense, like that's anything new. So, mom, you'll just have to take my word for it that everything is fine here and the children are still alive and (mostly) happy. I'll try to post those pictures in a few weeks days.

Hey! I have to write a paper about something interesting that happened in Arizona's past. I'd LOVE to hear your suggestions!!(Don't say Tombstone. JUST. DON'T. I'm serious.)

(I don't have time to proof read this or edit, so, you know, sorry about the grammar and punctuation and whatnot. You get what you get.)

No comments:

 
>