>

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not even really an update, mostly just babbling...


¡Hola amigos! As impressive as I'm sure that looks, that's about as good as it gets in the Spanish department. Trying to learn a second language at this point in my life is proving terribly un-fun.

There are tons of things going on that I want to write about but by the time I finish working and studying I can hardly stand to sit at the desk another minute, besides, I like to imagine my children want to spend a little bit of time with me. Even if they seem perfectly happy to have me out of the way. So for the time being it's looking like things will be thin in the blog department.

I did find time to buy some boots. Not that you care, nor should you. Either way they are amazing and hopefully the vain joy I feel every time I wear them will cancel out the shopper's guilt I'll feel for spending so much on shoes.

There are some funny characters in my classes, I'd love to write about them but it seems mean spirited. (Look how mature college is making me!!) Lets just say no matter how how you try, not everyone was meant to do magic..er illusions..and if you ever find yourself wondering if you talk to much, you probably do. This I know from personal experience. The talking, not the magic.

No comments:

 
>