>

Thursday, August 8, 2013

You win some, others, eh, not so much.

News falls into two categories for me lately, good and not so good.


There always seems to be lots more in the not so good column. Today I saw this item telling us that our government is reading VAST amounts of our text messages and emails. My standard response to this type of thing is "Let them. I've got nothing to hide." But this morning I had an impulse to start texting PTO secrets or something. 

Of course that would be very hard for me to do considering I have not been part of a PTO presidency in some 6 or 7 years and all of my PTO dirt would likely be considered old news. 

Sadly, if you can believe it, there is news worse than government goons reading my texts...


And if the initial testing goes well, soon you will be able to get your hands on one at a Taco Bell near you. Naturally you will have the option of using syrup instead of hot sauce, of course, if you're going to get crazy and eat a taco waffle, you may as well go all in and use both, right?

Alas, it's not all busy bodies and bad breakfast ideas, The Avette Brothers are releasing a CD in October and NPR has a little preview. RIGHT HERE. I call that good news. 

No comments:

 
>