>

Friday, July 19, 2013

Lots of pictures, not too many details

Summer school is over and I can finally update the 3 of you who are dying to know what we've been up to. On Monday there will be a fabulous post about back to school shopping and other extremely interesting events, but for today here are some pictures.~

First, this one of Ivy just before we left for camp. It makes me happy and it distracts from the next picture.
While I was at camp Sylvan bought a mop bucket. A BIG mop bucket. He's wanted one forever and took advantage of my absence to bring one home. He's very happy. 
What are ya gonna do? At least it wasn't a puppy, right?

I may have posted this already, but it makes ME happy, so here we go again. Wesley came home for Father's Day and it was really great to see him. He also came home on the 4th. It's super fun to see your kids growing up and doing ok. (ugh. I probably just jinxed my whole life by saying that out loud on the internet.)
This was in our garage. IT'S A BLACK WIDOW!!!!
What the crap!!?
Eli was selected Jr. Lifeguard of the Year at the pool where he's volunteered the past two summers. He's a happy hardworking kid and we are super proud of him. 
I'm 3 weeks behind in my news reading. 
Yes, I understand this is all old news a this point, and as my sweet son told me yesterday, magazines are for people who don't have the internet (kids these days!), but I don't care, I'm going to spend the weekend reading magazines and watching hours and hours of The West Wing from 1999 because I DO NOT care about being modern. 

See ya Monday!

No comments:

 
>