>

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I got up early and read the news for you. Here are today's highlights. You're welcome.

Oh, hi.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "Wow! Posting two days in a row, what the heck?"

I'll tell you what the heck. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and could not go back to sleep. I tried. Really really tried. Until about 4:45 when tiny bits of morning starting showing up around the edges of the blinds, then I knew it was hopeless. Once the sun is up there's no chance I'm going back to sleep. I'd like to, sure. But my body/brain just doesn't work like that.

So now I'm up.

And I've read ALL of the news the Internet has to offer. And then some. And watched a video of a giant snake opening a door, thus ensuring I may never sleep again. THANKS A LOT INTERNET!!!

Here's a timely article about how not getting enough sleep can RUIN you. 

And an analysis of the ever intriguing Bob Benson. I'm still hoping there's more to this mystery than just the complete creation of a new life from thin air, especially since that's ALREADY BEEN DONE MAD MEN! Any guesses?

There are about 10 million stories about Kim & Kanye and their new baby, but I'm not linking to those. I refuse. My standards are low, but they do exist.

You guys! The Dogington Post!! News about dogs!! I think this is real, as in not supposed to be funny.

Ok, that's it. Gotta go make hay or donuts or some dumb early to rise saying.

No comments:

 
>