>

Friday, April 5, 2013

I can barely string a few words together, coming up with a title ain't happening today.....

 Can you believe I haven't posted all week? It's certainly not because I'm lacking things to say. Things have been a little crazy up in here, but don't worry, I'm going to make up for it right now.

1. Let's start with the important things. A few days ago my husband and I were in the car and You Make Me Feel Like Dancing came on the radio, even though Sylvan already knows the names of ALL the songs and who sings them he still likes to Shazam everything. It's validating or something. Anyway, when I saw this I just about died, because seriously, he DOES look like a man who feels like dancing, does he not?

2. This kid will be home later tonight. We get to spend 10 days with him before he goes on to San Diego. He's pretending to be annoyed with me and my excitedness already but I know he secretly loves it. Who wouldn't?
 3. When my brother calls me this image comes up on my phone and it always makes me smile. Nephews are awesome! (So are nieces, don't worry, everyone gets a turn, they're all assigned to someone's number.)
 4. This other kid is 18 years old today and that does not seem possible. He's old, which means I'm old, what the heck? Stop it already!!
5. In light of #4, I took him to the store to get some snacks for his friends to eat while they're hanging out this afternoon (No school on your birthday = SUPER LUCKY), naturally he made healthy choices. 

6. Last week I got to have lunch with my blog friend Ginger and it was so fun and relaxed and not even the littlest bit weird. For me anyway. That almost NEVER happens. 

 7. Thanks to Michelle's suggestion, we've started watching White Collar and we're hooked.

8. Mark my words, the death of Google Reader is going to be the death of me. I switched to Feedly, and twice this week I have accidentally marked everything as read and lost a whole bunch of stuff that I really wanted to read. If there's a way to get them back I can't figure it out. WHY GOOGLE?? WHY do you want to ruin my life????

9. Last but not least, here's where we stand going into the final four. Have you ever seen such a pathetic list? 


Have a great weekend and may the force be with you.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Ok... So... That first one... I love that song and seeing that picture totally made me laugh out loud so hard! Hilarious!

So happy you could see #2 before he left for San Diego!

Your #3 has the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen!

#4 is so lucky to get to miss school on his birthday. I should let my kids do that cause I'm a loser mom where birthdays are concerned. They would love me if I let them do that. Thinking I will give that option next time!

And White Collar... LOVE! We keep up with the new shows on Hulu. Except my sister told me last weekend that hottie Neil is gay. So sad. :(

And lunch with you was so much fun! I can't wait to go again! You are so fun!

 
>