>

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just hanging out....

I found myself with some time on my hands, but not really, this morning. There's a virus affecting the programs I use for work, so until the IT department fixes things, I can't really work, but I can't really do anything else either, since I'm waiting for them to give me the all clear call.

Of course I could do laundry, or dust something, or you know, any number of other "domestic" type things, but.....nah.....

Instead I've been looking around the internet this morning, otherwise known as "using my time wisely".

Look what I found~





And, of course, here's some surveilence video from a store in Redding California. Some people are pretty smart. For sure.


1 comment:

Ginger said...

That is too funny! I love how he falls down when he runs away. Classic! lol

 
>