>

Monday, March 25, 2013

Brutal

That's really the only way to describe this weekend, unless you're not as dramatic as I am, or your team didn't lose, in which case.....whatever. Good for you, or something.

On Saturday my husband and I went to a movie that started just about the same time as the Gonzaga game was tipping off. Imagine my horror when I checked scores (as soon as the credits started to roll), and found that Gonzaga had LOST!! And my bracket was busted, smashed all to H-E-double hockey sticks!! I couldn't believe Gonzaga would let me down like that, especially after I'd put so much faith and energy into the past 7 days of their season.

It was devastating. As I'm sure you can imagine.

In the end I'm pretty sure it was my fault, if I'd actually been watching the game they might have pulled it off, but I jinxed them my taking my eyes off the TV.  I was wearing my Dream Killer shirt, but in the end it wasn't enough. Sigh. Sorry guys.



Anyway, I said all that to say this.......Here's where things stand at the end of round 3. Read 'em and weep, or rejoice, depending on who you're rooting for. I'm all in for FGCU from here on out.


*Note~Regardless of how many points some of us may have today, if your team is crossed out and highlighted red (pink?) it's really over for you (me). Unless of course none of us has picked the winner, then, I suppose anything goes.

No comments:

 
>