>

Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's nice to finally have someone acknowledge the work I do here.

I get anonymous comments in my spam folder all of the time; sometimes they're amusing, sometimes they're just silly with their weird punctuation and broken English, but a couple of days ago I got a really good one. 

See for yourself.~ 

Thank you for some other magnificent post. Where 
else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect means of 
writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at 
the search for such information.

Feel free to visit my website - facebook for xxx



That comment was left, naturally, on a post written about important stuff, you know, one where I rambled on about nothing (like always).

Dear Anonymous Commenter, 
It's so refreshing to be appreciated. The sincerity of your comment did not go unnoticed. It was a magnificent post, wasn't it? Thanks for saying so! Where else could anyone get that type of information.......perfectly written? INDEED!  Oh, anonymous commenter, I am beyond thrilled that I could help you prepare for your presentation. Which is obviously about disgusting potato chip flavors. I hope you get a promotion, anonymous commenter, with such creative research methods as yours you surely deserve it!

All the best,
The lady who is wondering how often people actually fall for those stupid fake comments, I mean, do those really work?

No comments:

 
>