>

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In with the new..or in with more of the same. Whatever works for you.

I don't really make resolutions. I'm constantly making lists and setting goals, but I'm not one of those people who says, "Starting March 2nd I will eat better and only wear blue socks." I'm more of a put things off for a while then decide suddenly to switch it up. I believe the scientific term is Procrastinatia Impulsivoso.

Anyway......

There are a few things I would like to do/not do more of, I'm not sure the exact details of those things at this moment. It's been on my mind, but so have a million other things. Our son leaves for the Navy this week, the Christmas tree is still up, and I have some kind of stomach virus, dramatic life changes will have to wait a few days (or months).


No comments:

 
>