>

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dry Shampoo

Can someone please explain this craze to me? I mean I get WHAT it is, I just don't understand why it's a THING now. I seem to hear it mentioned everywhere I turn. There are tales of people (mostly women I imagine) using it to allow them to go as long as a week (or more) without washing their hair. Eww! I know there are grannies out there who see their hairdressers once a week and sleep on satin pillows and all that jazz, but this is different, right? We're talking about regular women with non-purple hair, right?

That just seems icky to me. I assume these people are not going that long without bathing, correct? But what about exercise? Do they exercise then take a bath or wear a shower cap to keep their hair dry? And is the intent to not have to style your hair everyday? I just don't understand.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I don't understand either. I don't know how it works, but it sounds gross.

NatureGirl said...

I don't know about dry shampoo, but I do not use any shampoo. Have not for years, and it is magical! I promise, I have never had better hair! So glad I finally gave up the "poo"!

wesley's mom (sue) said...

NatureGirl, Tell me more.... What made you decide to give up shampoo? Do you still use conditioner? How is your hair better?

 
>