>

Monday, January 7, 2013

A very entertaining weekend indeed.

Whee! Downton Abbey is back.
Sometimes I just want to give that Mary a hard pinch, you know? And how about that Bates, tsk tsk. I think this is going to be a very interesting season. Oh, and Shirley MacLaine!! Fantastic!

Look at these.
I can't decide which is my favorite, but I really think I need at least one of them hanging in my office.

Saturday afternoon we went to see Zero Dark Thirty and my faith in the movies was restored. It was PACKED. We had planned to go to a 3:20 show but when we got there it was sold out so we bought tickets to the 4:30, luckily, we decided to quickly make sure there wasn't a line before we ran out for some food. Good thing because there was a line, an hour and a half before the start of the movie. An hour and a half! Is that just a thing here? People lining up so early for movies? Or are people doing that everywhere? I tell you what, for a weirdo like me who has to have a good seat or she gets a rash, it's getting to the point where I have to clear my calendar for half the day if we're going to the movies.

Anyway, blah blah blah, we had great seats and it was totally worth the wait. Very interesting and discussion provoking, but be warned, some of the interrogation scenes are a little intense. (Or possibly a lot intense, depending on your tolerance for persuasive techniques. Mine is not very high, I almost had to cover my eyes a couple of times.) 

Last but not least. Oh my gosh! Have you guys played Just Dance? Well, neither have I, but our kids did yesterday and I thought I would DIE from the hilarity. My face hurt from laughing so hard.





No comments:

 
>