>

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve, 12, XII

So, it's 12-12-12, got any big plans? Getting remarried? Going skydiving? I'm going with doughnuts. Who knows maybe I'll have a dozen for lunch and dinner too. (Do you say dinner or supper? Just wondering.)

Look~ We took our horse mask to the Temple Lights
I'm telling you what, if you haven't ordered yours yet I do not know what you are waiting for. This thing is so stinking funny. Every family should have at least one.
Did you guys watch Parenthood last night? Did you sob all the way through it like I did? Geez, my eyes are puffy this morning from all the crying.

Um, ok, that was fun, now can we just briefly talk about Christmas cards and how much I hate them? Not the receiving (what kind of a jerk do you think I am?) just the sending. Not so much the sending, but the taking of the pictures and the writing of the letter. I know, I complain about it every year. 1, 2, 3,  (This is either a charming tradition, or stupid boring non-stop whining. Let's go with A. shall we?)  It seems like common sense (especially now, after that little stroll down memory lane re-reading all those complainy posts from years past.) that if I hate something so much I ought to stop doing it, and if that's not an option I should stop going on and on about it. Right? Pretty sure no one has ever accused me of having common sense though.

Wow, this has been enlightening and therapeutic.  And also a big waste of time since I know that I'm going to end up writing a stupid letter anyway so I may as well quit stalling and get at it. Thanks for your help.

No comments:

 
>