>

Thursday, December 20, 2012

And now a word from our sponsors.

I'm kidding!! I don't have any sponsors.

I just wanted to tell you about the awesomeness of Vat19.

You know Vat19 right? Purveyors of giant gummy bears and wooden neckties? Well, you might not know that they also happen to be the kings of customer service.

Remember the other day when I told you how the post office lost one of my packages? Yeah, well, they ended up being ZERO help. Thanks lady at the post office who promised to call me back but never did!! You are awesome! So much for the idea of having a reasonable expectation of actually having things delivered after you PAY for that very service. How silly of me!

I'm still a tch annoyed. Does it show?

In desperation, I emailed Vat19 and told them what had happened, mostly thinking maybe they would have more pull with the USPS than I did, you know, light a fire under them or something, BUT, instead of putting a hit out on my mailman (which, who knows, maybe they did, we didn't actually discuss recovery tactics), they offered to replace my entire order. At NO charge. And shipped it the same day. Whoa! Customer service that serves the customer, how novel.

So, the next time you're in the market for beer soap or a chameleon lamp you know where to go.

Thanks Vat19, for giving me some of my Christmas Spirit back!!

No comments:

 
>