>

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The agony and the woe. Such is my life. Or something like that.

Last night I watched the episode of Gilmore Girls when Luke and Lorelai break up and I sobbed like a baby. A big ol' crazy baby. Then I watched Parenthood and cried some more. Poor poor Christina. Thank goodness Kentucky beat Duke. Can you imagine how dehydrated I would have been if I'd had to cry over that too? Oh wait! Kentucky didn't beat Duke! What the what? Sob fest all around I tell ya.

Then I went to bed and had a dream that Luke went to pick up Lorelai so they could talk, but it wasn't his Stars Hollow Lauren Graham, it was the Parenthood Lauren Graham, and she just didn't look right to him, he couldn't put his finger on it (maybe a "procedure" gone wrong?), anyway he wanted to get back together but he was having a hard time with her new look so it wasn't going well. I didn't get to find out what happened because one of my children (I don't know WHICH one because..."Not me!") had set an alarm to go off just before 5 a.m. with apparently no intention of turning it off until it drove me out of my warm cozy bed. As soon as my feet hit the ice cold floor they finally turned it off, but of course by then it was too late, there's no returning to a dream cut short. (Profound, eh?) I'm blaming the whole night on Duke and their "flopping".

Damn you Duke!!

1 comment:

Purple Dreamer said...

I know the Gilmore Girls episode you speak of well, and yes, it's one of the few that I cried as well. That was such a great show, I do hope that they do a reunion show one of these days!!

 
>