>

Monday, November 19, 2012

Seriously y'all..

I just looked at a bunch of pictures of my niece and nephews who live far far away in Virginia and I'm all sobby (what's new?) and if someone could get me one of those "Beam me up" thingies like they had on Star Trek for Christmas so I can go visit them once a week that would be really awesome. 

If you don't have any teleportation connections, maybe you can help me out with this.....

I bought this dress the other day. I was excited because it's super comfortable and it was on sale(double bonus points) but now that the initial thrill has worn off I have no idea how to wear the stupid thing. My first thought was that I would wear tights and flats, but now I don't know. If I wear tights, would I wear navy or grey? And are flats the right shoe? Would boots be better? And what color? Do my shoes need to match the tights? Good grief, I hate getting dressed. 






3 comments:

tarable said...

love it! navy or grey tights with flats or boots. plus i remember you have those cool menswear-ish wing tips that would look great. any of those with bare legs is good too. depends how much you like your legs... ;) or something different like purple tights would be awesome.

wesley's mom (sue) said...

I was thinking a different color tights would be cute, but I'm afraid I might be too old to pull something like that off.

Michelle said...

I love the idea of brown boots with it. Or bright green tights.

 
>