>

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Now that we're finished with all that silly election business.....

...we can finally start talking about the Fiscal Cliff.

Just kidding! Lets talk about Christmas shopping.

No, really. Lets do it.

I have a dream, and in that dream I'm done with my shopping, stocking stuffers and the whole shebang, by the end of November. Please note, this does not mean that I want to put up my tree early, or that I in any way endorse the over commercialization of Christmas, but the facts are the facts, we give each other presents for Christmas. No amount of sticking my fingers in my ears and singing "LaLaLa" loudly is going to change that.

Can you imagine how much less Grinchy I would be if I didn't have to think about gift buying in December? I can, and it's a beautiful Zen-like thing.

I'm a big fan of online shopping, especially Amazon and their Wish List. (Did you know you can add things from other websites to your Amazon Wish List? Cause you can!)

Are you an early shopper or a last minute crazy pants? Homemade stuff? Giftcards? How do you roll?



No comments:

 
>