>

Friday, November 2, 2012

Holly jolly by golly


Glory hallelujah! Holiday dog sweaters are in stock at target. Not a moment too soon I say! When I stopped in to grab last minute Halloween supplies on Wednesday I was confused.....was it a costume? Is Target suggesting dogs need coats here in Arizona? Dogs can barely wear the coats they came with and not have a heat stroke around these parts. Then I decided, who cares? The point is, I don't have to wait until after Thanksgiving to figure out if my dog will have something cute to wear when she freaking out at our next family party.

With any luck I'll be able to get my hands on some Valentines in a couple of weeks.

PS-Tomorrow my brother and his wife are running 50 miles. Each. By choice. No one will even be chasing them (which is FOR SURE the only way I could run 50 miles, and even then I'm sure things would get sketchy and all survival of the fittest). Good luck y'all!

No comments:

 
>