>

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Don't be so judgy

I bought a laminator this morning. So what? I know it's not the kind of thing I would normally buy. I'm not crafty and I hate storing crap but I've got a project that needs laminating and I got a smoking deal on Amazon (plus, for a few more $$ they are bringing it to me TODAY. Amazon Prime ROCKS!), so I threw caution to the wind and ordered it.

I figure it probably would have cost the same amount of money to have my junk laminated and now I don't have to make two trips to the copy store (one to drop off, one to pick up). It's actually a practical purchase. Stop looking at me like I'm frivolous.

I wonder if Amazon sells dry cleaning machines?

Let me know if you need anything covered in a thin coat of plastic. I can hook you up.

No comments:

 
>