>

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Also, it's the law.

Recently I had an opportunity to ride in a car driven by my son, at one point he noticed me clutching the armrest (I'm not a very good passenger) and we had this conversation.~

Him-"Relax, I've never been in an accident, or caused one, and I've never been pulled over........for a good reason."

Me-"Really, what kinds of things have you been unjustly pulled over for?"

Him-"Stupid stuff, like driving at night with no headlights."

Me-"I'm pretty sure that's a good reason. I mean, you need to be able to see where you're going."

Him-"I could see just fine."

Me-"Maybe other drivers couldn't see you..."

Him-"The cop could didn't have any problem seeing me."

And that folks, is why I like to drive my ownself when I go places.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

My niece just got pulled over for the same thing! ha ha... in Queen Creek. Thankfully the cop let her off... it was the day after she got her license and the cop had to show her how to turn them on! lol...

I've decided that riding with our own teenage drivers is worse for our health than smoking. In those situations, I wonder if I should start! (Ok... I wouldn't, but I like to be dramatic.)

 
>