>

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A few things I thought you'd like to know......

1.Maple Leaf Cookies are at Trader Joe's right now. Yum. If you don't live near a Trader Joe's, sigh, so sorry for you. Maybe your sister will send you some if you ask her nicely.

2. Parenthood. OMG! There's no excuse for not watching. What in the world could you possibly be watching instead? Nothing good that's for sure. This show deserves a whole week devoted to in depth discussions of each character. I love them all. In addition to being awesome in every way the music is the BEST. I accidentally discovered a couple of weeks ago that if I "Shazamed" the TV at anytime during the show, I could get a list of all of the songs from that episode. Now I'm going broke paying my itunes bill. 
Favorite song of the week....

3. Shazam. It's an app for your phone. You hold up your phone and wait, then it tells you what you're listening to and who sings it. 

4. Mrs. Myers Honeysuckle Hand Soap. It smells like HONEYSUCKLE!! Get thee hence to Target and get yo selves some. (It comes in basil and lemon verbena too, mmm. It was hard to settle on just one, but I'm practicing using restraint as part of my training to become a Ninja.)

3 comments:

the running couple said...

I have Shazam and that Lumineers album, however, there is no Trader Joe's nearby...

wesley's mom (sue) said...

I think I can hook you up.

Anything else you need while I'm there?

lori.huffaker said...

Next week are lunch we will spend the whole time talking in depth about all the Bravermans and the people connrcted to them. No work or YW's talk, only our shared love of this family and how we wish we could have been raised with this crew!

 
>