>

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sick, but not like Audrey Hepburn

I was going to write a big long post about being sick and the horrors of having a cold, I spent a lot of time dreaming about it while I was in my 2 week NyQuil induced coma, but the thing about dreams (mine anyway) is when you drag them out into the cold harsh florescent light of your kitchen (which seems way harsher after your husband changes the bulbs but doesn't get the exact bulbs that you had before, what's up with that?!) they tend to lose a little something. Or a lot of something, depending on your NyQuil dosage.

Basically it was this~ got a cold, it got worse, took to my bed, didn't help, had a tense conversation with my husband that ended with me grudgingly agreeing to go to the Dr, went to the Dr., paid my copay, Dr said "looks like you have a cold", sent "I told you so" text to my husband in all caps, waited 5 more days, felt better. The end.

Moving along.....

I'm pretty sure I'm going to cut my hair. I've been wavering for a some time now, I've had the same hair style for several years and I think it's time for a change. These recent days on my deathbed have given me time to reflect (maybe too much time) and I've decided that I should throw caution to the wind and live without hair regret. So I'm gonna do it. Unless I come to my senses and change my mind. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Right, so, the other day I saw a sticker on the back of a car that said "Panty Dropper" and even though it shouldn't have, it prompted several questions. Questions like, whose panties? Does the driver drop his/her own panties? Or do they spur others to drop theirs? Or even worse, does the drive pull down other people's panties? Is the sticker a boast or a warning? Seriously, I'm at a loss over the whole thing.

Oh my gosh! It's so great to feel like blogging again and be able to get all of these important matters of my chest and out of my head.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dying at the panty dropper. I often wonder, who DOES stuff like putting obnoxious bumper stickers on their car? Assholes. That is who.

Glad you're feeling better!

 
>