>

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's true what they say.....

...it is better to receive.

I wrote a LONG overly dramatic post about the first day of school and wah wah my babies are growing up and blah blah blah. I was starting to annoy myself with it, so maybe another day, eh?

Instead lemme show you these things. Sometimes people give me stuff. 
It's awesome being me. 
Sometimes they give me things I didn't even know I wanted (mostly because I didn't know they existed),
like University of Kentucky Pez dispensers.
Pretty sweet.
Or little plates that look like prescription pads.
The only thing that would have made this better is if it had been written out for Xanax.
Sometimes people give me things I DID want, but they didn't know I wanted, they're just really good present selectors.
Like this plate from HERE.

It's good to be me.

No comments:

 
>