>

Monday, July 23, 2012

I hope future generations appreciate the important work I've done here.

Look, I know I have not been very consistent with the blogging lately. I don't really have an excuse besides it's summer, my kids are home, I'm busy, I started watching Gilmore Girls for the first time ever (I KNOW !! Where have I been?), blah blah blah. Whatever. I'm going to try to catch up this week. Mostly for my sake, someday when I'm old(er) I know I'm going to be grateful for the things I've recorded here. Things I always want to remember. Memories I'll cherish.

Like, the alarming trend of men with purses. What in the world is going on?
This guy was on a date!! Ladies!! We owe it to the world not to let men go out with purses. 
Especially primary colored purses.
Come on!

I also had a picture of a guy with startling sock tan lines and I was going to tell you all about the lady in front of me at the Target checkout who asked for a gift receipt for the underwear she was buying, but I decided I should use restraint. *My goal of the month is to not be the person who is wearing or saying something goofy enough to be the topic of someones blog post.

As you can imagine this is no easy task. I'm staying home a lot these days. 

*that's not really one of my goals. I have much loftier goals, with any luck I'll be writing about them later this week. You won't want to miss it. 

1 comment:

tarable said...

Aaron & I are huge fans of Gilmore Girls. Have watched the entire series together, maybe twice. I laugh, I cry, I laugh more. The writing is so great!

(glad you're back.)

 
>