>

Friday, July 27, 2012

I don't know about this....

....I'm not pretending that I have any idea what makes for good hair products, but something called Squizz from the people who bring you Gorilla Snot hair gel, just, well.....ewww.
I hope it smells good at least.

Also, I have a confession to make. I had totally kicked my TMZ habit. I was off the gossip. Not even tempted to take a peek. I was so proud of myself (but in a private way, because really, what are you going to do? Go up to people and tell them that you've given up reading about the lives of strange strangers? I don't think so.) That was then you guys, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind, what with TomKat and KPat (or whatever they call(ed) themselves) and the Jacksons. Holy cow! I'm sad to admit, I couldn't resist. I feel like I need to go to a meeting or something.
"Hi, my name is Sue. I haven't looked a gossip website or magazine in 3 hours."

No comments:

 
>