>

Thursday, July 5, 2012

BAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

A couple days ago I did something so awful that you're probably not going to believe it, unless you know me, then you'll totally believe it. 

I got tired of listening to my boys argue so, in a fit of fiery rage, I gave them each AN EXTRA CHORE!!!!!
Can you believe it?
Neither could they.

In fact, when I tried to give this one a couple of pointers he said, and I quote~
"I can't even talk to you right now, you're so freaking unreasonable!"

It's true, I am so freaking unreasonable. 
And also, really, really mean, because I laughed when he told me that. 
Grrrr!! That made him even more angry, which made me laugh even harder.
He should consider himself lucky I didn't start in on the "Back in My Day" speech.

How's summer going at your house?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Same thing around here. Ugh.

Michelle said...

About the same here. If I hear "I'm bored," one more time when there are boxes of toys within arms reach, I'll lose it.

 
>