>

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Apparently the joke is on me.

Sometimes I think I'm funny. 
Sometimes I think up something really funny and I want to share it. 
I'm a giver.
My husband doesn't always think I'm so funny. More and more often I say something to him and he either gives me a blank stare or asks me if I'm serious. Then I have to TELL him that I was joking, which everyone knows kills a good joke, then he does that little fake laugh thing. As if to say, "Heh, ohhhh, I get it. Yes, you are so very humorous darling." (His fake laugh sounds like Thurston Howell III)
 Like when I showed him this picture that my daughter and I turned into a postcard .....he didn't laugh. 


He thinks it's a really nice picture, which it is, but come on, it's a joke. 
The fist under the chin, the 70's editing. 
It's funny, right?

Maybe, I'm not as funny as I think I am.

~Here's a nice bonus list for you~
10 things that I love right now. In no particular order.
1. Jimmy Fallon
2. Trader Joe's Chocolate Raspberry Sticks
3. My Phone (STILL!!)
4. The Batman
5. Summer vacation
6. The sweet little emails my husband sends me from his phone every morning. (I love him, even though he doesn't get my jokes)
7. 30 Rock re-runs
8. Bruschetta 
9. Olympics Anticipation
10. Jon Stewart (natch)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so excited about The Olympics! Oodles of blogging material coming your way!

Angela Noelle said...

The photo is funny.

And I am the absolute adjucator on such matters. Ahem.

 
>