>

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meow

Remember when I told you guys I got a new phone and I asked you for your favorite apps?  Yeah, I didn't think so, since only ONE of you felt sharey enough to give me any tips. Whatever. It's fine, I went out and found some good apps on my own. I'm self sufficient like that.

Instagram, of course, I already had it on my ipod, it's fun, you know in that dorky posting pictures of your breakfast in return for pictures of people's sleeping dogs, kind of way. Also Mint.com for keeping track of  my money, seems like the perfect way to track my donut purchases and may be just the thing I need to break the habit. I had NO IDEA I was eating so many donuts! 

My favorite app so far is RedStamp. It lets you design physical postcards, you can even add pictures, and send them from your phone, all for the bargain basement price of $1.99 (that includes the personalized card and postage). Think of all the birthdays I will never miss again! Hallelujah!!

I wanted to see how the cards turned out before I started sending them out willy nilly to friends and family, so I did what anyone would do. I sent my husband a card......from the cat.
I am so funny.

ps~The card turned out lovely. 4X6, good paper, clear picture and it arrived within 3 days of my order. 

4 comments:

the running couple said...

Is your cat really named Steve?

I love DRAGON, it's a talk-to-text like feature that lets me compose texts, emails, notes and lists while I'm driving.

And of course, Angry Birds.


I am 100% joking about Angry Birds...

wesley's mom (sue) said...

Yes, our FEMALE cat is really named Steve. We also have a girl cat named Carlos.

You really do not want to show up at our door unnamed.

I'm totally going to check out Dragon. I use Siri for some of that, but she often pretends she doesn't understand what I'm telling her. I think it's a control thing.

the running couple said...

My phone is so old...I do not have Siri...funny side note I tried to convince Todd to name Bailey Siri, so glad we didn't now.

Karen said...

That is so funny. I think I'll send a postcard to my kids ... with their chores listed on it. I need to get this app!

 
>