>

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good Golly!

What in the world have I been up to you ask? Good question. 

I've been to Target, several times, and last week I saw these.....
From the looks of it, these are training Cheetos for babies. You know, because there's no such thing as too young to get hooked on cheese puffs. 
I also went camping, AGAIN! I know what you're thinking. And you're right! I am NOT a camping kind of gal, yet every time I turn around I find myself headed for the forest with a pack of teenagers. For Pete's sake this must stop!! But not before you see this picture of the tent I set up all by myself. 
Pretty impressive, eh?
Thanks to my good taste in husbands I had the best tent ever. The top is open (well, not open exactly, it's like some kind of mesh screen. I'm sure there's some official outdoorsy word for it. The important thing is...I could see through it.) and when it got dark I was able to lie alone (thank you one man tent for keeping extra teenage girls out of my personal sleeping space) and see the bizillions of stars that you can only see when you are far from the brown city air. 

This is why (well one reason anyway) I don't camp. 
It's DIRTY.
This is not a tan line, it's a dirt line. Eww!
After....
I don't know if I mentioned it, but I've been trying to break free from the bondage of diet soda.
Now that Costco carries my drink of choice I'm pretty sure that's never going to happen.
Our son works at the local water park.
Earlier this week they caught some rascally teenagers "doing it" under a lounge chair.Under a LOUNGE chair. At a water park. IN THE DAY TIME!!
Everyday I inch closer and closer to moving to Texas and building a compound.
WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO FOLKS?
(This photo has not been altered, he really has an 8 inch waist.)

I think that catches us up. With any luck something eventful will happen over the weekend and I'll be able to thrill you with the details on Monday.

No comments:

 
>