>

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's the least I can do.

Since I"m fairly certain my readers count on me to keep them in the know about what's hot and what's not, I thought I should tell you that John Mayer has come out of hiding and has put together a new album, it's not releasing officially until next week, but you can listen to the whole thing  RIGHT NOW for FREE on itunes. I've been listening to it all week and I'm quite enjoying it.


I know what you're going to say, he has a bad reputation, he does that funny silly putty thing with his mouth when he sings, he's full of himself, he said all that junk about Jessica Simpson and now he's started dressing up like some kind of shaggy cowboy.~

You're right, but I don't care. Those things are all true, but honestly, who among us hasn't talked a little trash about Jessica Simpson? And I, for one, have been known, on occasion, to make some pretty ridiculous fashion choices. I'm not one of those people who has to like everything a guy does in his personal life to be able to watch his movies or listen to his music. What can I say, I'm shallow.



*John Mayer did not pay me to write this, although, considering my large readership and immeasurable consumer influence, he probably should have.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like his new look, I like this song, but most of all I like that he puts his own oil in his vehicle. Surely this video is a true representation of his real self?

Lately, I'm tired of men who don't know how to do things. Man up like John (and our husbands).

 
>