>

Monday, March 5, 2012

You can tell a lot about a team by their mascot......except when you can't.

YOU GUYS! Yesterday the Kentucky game started at 10:00, the same time I was supposed to be at church. How could that happen? I know you remember what happened the last time I forgot to wear a shirt on game day, so I had no choice.

Ta da!  (please ignore that spot on the mirror where someone looks to have licked it. Gross)



Final score- KY~74 FLA~59
(Just kidding. That's not really what I wore to church........or is it?)
~
Have I mentioned that I don't trust people who don't like puppies?

Dogs I get. Not everyone likes dogs, they can be scary. The barking, the drooling, the shedding.

I get it.

But PUPPIES? Come on.

If you don't like puppies you need to talk to somebody. Like a shrink. Just sayin'.

Speaking of puppies, some of you might be planning to use the "Mascot Method" to fill out your brackets, here are a few crowd pleasers~

The UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs...ew.
 Here's a real banana slug. OMG.

Did you just throw up? Me too.

The Wichita State Wheatshockers. Which is apparently, a shock of wheat. How clever.
57126217_display_image

Brutus Buckeye from Ohio State. That is one menacing lookin' nut. For sure.


Lest you think me terribly unkind, I know from personal experience what it's like to have a less than fierce mascot.~

That's right, I once attended a school represented by this......
The Western Kentucky Hilltopper. It's, you know, the top of a hill. A red furry hill with a big mouth. Natch.
  I know.

More mascots.

Mascot Bracket Rules per The Fat Pastor

3 comments:

Scott Thomas said...

I'm sadly disappointed that you didn't mention that that win yesterday of Kentucky over the Gators allowed Kentucky to have a perfect winning season in the SEC conference for regular season play.

wesley's mom (sue) said...

Scott~ That's the sort of information I assume is common knowledge among my readers. Sheesh.

Ginger said...

People who pick stupid mascots should be shot. Just sayin'.

That wasn't very nice, was it?

PS - What's wrong with wearing that to church? You had a skirt on! That's all that matters, right? haha

 
>