>

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

There's no title. It's just a list.

1. It's Pi Day. Next to Fat Tuesday and Selection Sunday, Pi Day is my favorite made up holiday. We will totally be eating pie up in here ALL DAY LONG. Pi Day.....it not just for math nerds anymore.

Cheesecake is pie, right?

2. What if we have Gwyneth Paltrow all wrong? What if she has a really awesome ironic sense of humor and her whole website and public persona are like a never ending SNL skit?

That would explain A LOT!

3.  Have you seen this? Pinterest You are Drunk 

Pretty funny.

4.  It's not too late to join the bracket group. But it will be soon. Also, the Hilltoppers won yesterday, so if you're going with the mascot method you might want to adjust accordingly.

Go HERE to get in on the action. Hurry. Run like the wind.

5. March 25th
Mad Men Season 5 Cast Photos
Yay!

6. Am I the only person in the world not on the edge of my seat over The Hunger Games?

I must be daft. I don't get it.

7.  This made me almost spit diet soda all over myself.


I have to start napping so I can stay up late enough to watch Weekend Update.

2 comments:

lori.huffaker said...

Ok...1. I don't get Gwnyth Paltrow at all, I don't think she is anything special AT ALL, but the Hunger Games..well that is my anniversary date. Really....there is not much left to look forward too now that Harry Potter went and killed you know who.
Thirdly..MAD MAN!!!! woohoo. I love that picture, especially the totally overflowing ashtray on the table.
And #6 Who doesn't love a good Paula Dean impersonation? Better than watching the real one fo sure.

Brittany said...

You are not daft. Everyone else is. Except for me.

 
>