>

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March....you know what that means....

It's almost time to get our Madness on! Are you as excited as I am? I KNOW!!

You have less than 2 weeks to study up, flip coins, or whatever it is you do to decide how your brackets are going to look.

I thought it would be fun to kill time with some interesting facts in the days leading up to the tournament. Never let it be said that I don't know how to throw a party.

Today's little known (to me anyway) fact is-

The home of the University of Louisville Cardinals is the KFC Yum! Center. I'm sure it's lovely inside, but you guys......YUM! Center??! The Colonel must be so proud.
Aerial Rendering KFC Yum! Center, Louisville Kentucky

Now you know. Try not to let this information influence your team selection.

Cliff Notes here and here and here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ha ha ha ha ... Meredith.

 
>