>

Monday, March 12, 2012

I am a little stitious.....


Another Sunday game for Kentucky, and despite my best efforts.....

lucky 4 leaf clover necklace....
blue & white gameday skirt......
and homemade "secret" Kentucky shirt (why yes, I DID use a sharpie to customize my outfit, what of it?)

.....they weren't able to beat Vandy. Not the end of the world and I'd be lying if I didn't say I kinda saw it coming. Saturday's game against Florida was a little rough.

Winning every game can be a curse. Believe me, I know. Maybe you remember, I used to be a coach (though, how could you forget?), so I know what Coach Cal is going through. Why I remember when I coached those tykes to an undefeated season. By the end they were getting a tad cocky, they didn't think they could be beat. I don't like to point fingers (much) but the same thing might have happened this weekend to Kentucky. Maybe they were just getting a little too big for their britches. Just sayin'. It happens.

Hopefully the loss yesterday will be enough to jar them back into their pants in time to do what they need to do for the next few weeks.

Go HERE to join the bracket group.

No comments:

 
>