>

Monday, December 5, 2011

You'd think I'd have better things to do......

Sometimes I look at fashion blogs. Doesn't everyone?

The other day I thought to myself, "Hey self! You're stylish, you should have a fashion blog."

Then I had to pinch my self because it wouldn't stop laughing.

Later, when my self was taking a nap I decided I would post some pictures and let you decide. Plus, I'm bored and I have no pride what so ever, AND I KNOW you often say to your selves "I wonder what Sue's wearing today?"

Don't lie, I know you do.

Sometimes I leave the house, not often, but occasionally. On those days I get crazy and wear scarves. 
(that's not true, I've worn this scarf twice. In 3 years. I'm not really very good with accesories.)
Sometimes I go to the gym. Why are you laughing? I DO! On those days I like to wear my kids old jr high PE shirts. I think it says, "I'm serious about working out."  Don't you agree?
Sometimes I don't go anywhere and I wear something awesome like this. 
I can't think of anything clever to say here. Look! Clothes! 
This, or some version of it, is what I wear on Saturdays, or anytime there's a Kentucky game, or on Saturdays when there is a Kentucky game. 
It's lucky, it helps them win. 
This is what I wore to church. Yes, I am totally rocking the grandma shoes. Totally.
Please feel free to leave your fashion questions in the comments. 
I'll try to find someone who can answer them.

3 comments:

lori.huffaker said...

Your self is stylish and fashionable. I love that your working that "I'm a serious fashion model" scowl too. Your too sexy for your (Kentucky) shirt..too sexy!
I am currently in sweatpants, an old tee shirt and Darin's jacket. I will not be posting a picture of myself.

Ginger said...

You. are. awesome. That's all I'm going to say. :) I love your blog because you are so real. (Okay, I said a little more.)

Full House said...

Still love those shoes..with that skirt.

Still love you too.

 
>