>

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Miss me?

Oh my gosh! Did you think I was never coming back? I was. I am. I did. Like a week ago almost. Wow. Time flies!

Virginia was great.  Tons of fun and just the right amount of crazy.  Now I’m missing my niece and nephews terribly and trying to catch up on everything I didn’t do while I was away. Apparently it takes 2 weeks to make up for every one week you're away. Who knew?

I have my computer back, finally. Well, not MY computer exactly. The shell of my old computer with a new hard drive inside, which it turns out is remarkably like getting a new computer at a fraction of the price. The downside is that nothing was able to be recovered from the old hard drive and every day I remember something else that I trusted to technology that is likely lost forever. Curse you technology!! {This is where I tell you that ALL of my contact information, e-mail addresses as well as mailing addresses was on the dead drive, please e-mail me your address if you want to continue to receive heartfelt handwritten correspondence and dorky birthday cards, unless of course this is the break you’ve been hoping for and now you can be rid of me once and for all!........as if!}

Alert! All is not lost!  As I was setting up my new computer last night I discovered over 1000 pictures on my Google account that I have uploaded to my blogs. Take that all you losers who say blogging is a waste of time!!

No comments:

 
>