>

Monday, November 7, 2011

Guess what?

I made it to Virginia. We flew into North Carolina and caught a ride with my mom and her dog the rest of the way to my brother's house.  
You're not going to believe this, but when we landed in Raleigh the first thing I noticed was that they have WEATHER on this side of the country. Not only was it chilly but water was actually falling from the sky. It was impressive.
The second thing I noticed was a grown man wearing overalls in the airport. Sadly I do not have a picture of him, but please believe me when I tell you, it was everything you would expect an adult wearing overalls in public to be.
In North Carolina they also have shopping centers dedicated to Daniel Boone. If you ask me, nothing says "thanks for the memories" like shops set up in your honor. 
And behold.......
SEASONS!!! That's right. Leaves that change color.
Nice, eh?

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's so awesome Sue! Have a great time.

lori.huffaker said...

Hope the scenery was enough to distract you from your car ride!! Have fun, remember all teh awesome stories. I am waiting to be entertained!!

Ann said...

It looks beautiful there!

 
>